Marcelo: I'll end my career with Real Madrid

Real Madrid News

Marcelo has dismissed recent transfer rumor linking him to Juventus away form Real Madrid. 


The fullback has assured Real Madrid fans that he is going nowhere as he wants to end his career with the European Champions.

There were reports earlier this week that the fullback wants a move away from the Spanish capital to Juventus. He has however dismissed such claims.

"It's an element which is hardly worth discussing. I'm very happy at Real Madrid, it's my home and I've got many years left on my contract," he told Real Madrid TV.

The defender insisted he's happy at Real Madrid and that the club still remains the best in the world.

"I'm very happy here, it's the best club in the world and I always want to play for the very best."

He insisted he doesn't have any plans on ground or future plans to leave Santiago Bernabéu.

"I want to be in Madrid for many years. I'm very calm about it all, and I want to continue at Real Madrid. Lots of people hide behind social media to spread ridiculous rumours and cause problems where they don't exist.

"I'm as hungry as when I'm 18 years old, and I want to be here until the very end."

The 30-year-old joined Real Madrid from Brazilian side Fluminense in 2007, and has since won four Champions League titles.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Marcelo: I'll end my career with Real Madrid Marcelo: I'll end my career with Real Madrid Reviewed by Real Madrid News on September 06, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Post

Recent Posts Widget
Powered by Blogger.