Courtois: I'm enjoying competition with Navas

Real Madrid News

Real Madrid goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois said he is enjoying the competition with teammate Keylor Navas after making his debut against Leganes. 


The shot stopper completed a move to the Spanish side this summer, after stalling on signing a new contract with Chelsea.

He maintained that he has a good relationship with Keylor Navas.

"Keylor Navas and I get along very well... Sometimes I see that the Press want to look for controversy, but we're competing very well and always training to the fullest.

"When you come in so late, it's not easy to integrate. Lopetegui told me yesterday that I was going to play.

"Competition makes you give more of yourself. There's competition in every position at the best club in the world."

Image Credit: realmadrid.com

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
Courtois: I'm enjoying competition with Navas Courtois: I'm enjoying competition with Navas Reviewed by Real Madrid News on September 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Post

Recent Posts Widget
Powered by Blogger.